A One-Stop Shop
As part of our policy to provide a full turnkey, ‘one-stop shop’ service for all of our customers, Core Catering Maintenance can assist you with every aspect of your equipment needs.
Our sales staff have many years of experience in the design and provision of all types of commercial catering equipment, whether it be for a single piece of equipment or for a full scheme. We offer this service on a regional basis, in tandem with our service and maintenance teams.
Our customer base covers a broad range of both Public and Private sector clients, from intimate restaurant kitchens to hotel banqueting to large institutional production kitchens, even restaurant group central production units.
We control the whole process for you and offer the following services:
- An initial meeting with our Project Manager to establish the extent of the brief
- Free of charge product selection for your requirements, whether front- or back-of-house.
We have a comprehensive library of products and suppliers which covers every eventuality in fitting out a kitchen, coldstore, servery or bar area.
- Guidance on such areas as air-handling equipment and gas safety for new installations or refurbishment of existing facilities, all installed to current standards.
- Full study of all M&E implications involved with your equipment selection, including liaison with your Architect and Contractor if needed.
- Provision of all CAD design services drawings as required.
- On-site Project Management facilities once the order has been placed to ensure smooth running of the installation.
- Full in-house equipment installation and commissioning service.
- Full compliance with CDM and H&S regulations, including provision of O&M Manuals.
- Regional after-sales service covering manufacturers’ warranty terms or our own in-house service and maintenance contracts.
For further information or to request a site visit, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Sales Office on 0191 490 2510.